Thursday, September 14, 2006

Walkies

We had playgroup today and there was no sign of any playdough beside that which I made for Alex so I really don't know what the 'playdough' task on our program was all about.
Alex had a good time there though. He is walking everywhere! He could walk all the way across the hall but if he sits down he can't get up without something to pull up on so then he would have to crawl to the nearest wall/chair/person to get up again. That was fine until we went outside to play and things are a little wet after all the recent rain so he got quite muddy crawling between walks. He also picked the snapdragons and pansys whenever I wasn't looking. Well actually I was looking but I got fed up with fishing him out of the flower beds all the time.
He is walking so confidently now. There's no stopping him. I chased him around with the camera tonight and grabbed these snaps. He is so fast.
Here's some product shots too. My cards all packaged up ready for sale on the weekend and one of the big 20x40" prints on the dining room table. Still have to trim the right hand edge on that one though.

No comments: