Saturday, September 02, 2006

Let's get this started

Well I've made the move to blogger along with a new resolution to keep this thing going.
I had a blog elsewhere but let it lapse when I was offline for a while and have just been too busy since then to get back to it. Tonight I found myself in a lull between projects and thought I'd go back to it but I'm cheesed off with the advertising on each page so I thought I'd give this site a go.

I've been really busy with Alex (we've been sick) and haven't had a lot of time for photography for myself. Most of my photographic work has been for other people lately (unpaid) and I'm feeling a little 'over it'. Of course when I'm not taking or editing photos I feel lost, I need to do something creative. So I really need to get back to photography for fun and for me. Hopefully this blog will be a bit of an incentive. I'm determined to post a photo a day, a photo I like, not necessarily one everyone else will like.

That said I didn't take any photos today. I have a cold (Alex had it last week) so I wasn't much in the mood for photos (or anything else) today. We had a beautiful Crimson Rosella in the garden this morning but as soon as I got the lens cap off the camera it flew away.
So here's a chicken. This is from last weeks garden show photos which I'm still sorting through.

No comments: