Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Last of the Alex shots from the weekend

Ok here's the last of the photos of Alex from Wisteria Gardens. There are more but I think this is more than enough for this blog.
His second molar has broken through today so he now has 10 teeth! That may have something to do with his crankiness the last few nights. Or it could just be that he is having so much fun walking that he doesn't want to go to bed. Tonight we were playing shadow puppets. He has discovered his shadow but previously he would just look at my hand if I tried to make a puppet for him. Tonight he was watching the shadow of his hand and when I joined in he kept watching the shadows and thought it was hilarious when my shadow crocodile ate his shadow hand. Of course we had to do it over and over again :)
Tomorrow night is camera club. I'm not sure I want to go. I have no doubt Alex would have a great time but these days his 'great time' means being very loud and active and it's just rude for us to distract everyone with a noisy child (and noisy parents going shhhhh) during a guest presentation. Not sure what we'll do yet.





No comments: