Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Busy day - good news!

No time to take any photos today but it was a good day!
Alex did quite a bit of walking today. Seems every time I turned around he was walking across the room (or falling down the stairs). There'll be no stopping him soon. He even showed off his walking to his Dad tonight.
Mom and then Dad and Bonnie came over today. Mom helped me with Alex while I was at the dentist and then the Dr's. Alex loved exploring everywhere we went and charmed everyone he met as usual.
I got my broken tooth fixed quickly and easily with out an anesthetic which was great. The needle is the only part that worries me about going to the dentist so I'll put up with just about anything to avoid an anesthetic. It was nice to leave there without my face numb and drooling too :)
Then we came home and cleaned for a bit before heading off to the Dr's for my blood results. It's all good news! My thyroid levels are in the normal range again so I don't have to go back on the meds and don't need another blood test for 3 months. Wooooohooooo! The Dr weighed me too and I lost 2 kilos between visits so I came home and weighed myself without clothes and I've lost nearly 8 kilos since I started dieting (2 months).
I'm feeling like things are nicely under control and all going well lately.
I'm expecting my latest photo order back from the lab in the morning and I'm excited to see how the prints turn out.
Here's a photo from a recent car shoot. I like the way this one turned out. We were heading into the car park to take photos but we were locked out so I jumped out and took this photo before he reversed out of there.

No comments: