Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Super Mom

I am super Mom! I made playdough!
OK so it's easy and anyone can do it but it's the first time I've made playdough for Alex and I feel like Super Mom.
We have playgroup tomorrow and everyone has to take some playdough for the kids. Alex now has purple playdough and I have purple hands. I bet Alex just tries to eat it but at least it is edible I guess.
My prints came today and I'm thrilled with my big ones. All the small ones have now been trimmed ready to make cards and I need to work out how I'm going to mount the big ones for hanging.
These are the 2 storyboards I had printed at 20x40" high gloss.
They have come out nice and sharp with great colour. I can't see any loss of quality from enlarging them. Of course I didn't print them with my watermark across them, that's just an internet thing.

No comments: