Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy Fathers Day!


Unfortunately I didn't make it to my parents today so Dad will have to wait a while for his pressy. I still have the flu so couldn't get up the energy to go out but after spending the day taking it easy I finally feel like I'm getting better. Last night I slept for the first time in 3 days which made a huge difference to how I feel. It turns out the cold medication I was taking was stopping me sleeping. Funny how some medication with 'may cause drowsiness' warnings has the opposite effect on me.
Alex is well over his cold and Graham seems to have shaken it off before it got past the sore throat stage so things are looking up here.
Graham missed out on breakfast in bed for fathers day, he made breakfast for me while I fed Alex, but he did get to sleep in first.
Late this afternoon, just as the sun was going down behind the hill, I thought I'd practice some moody light photos with the light through the front window. I used Alex's toy puppy as a model (it stays still) but Alex barged straight in and pushed the puppy off the lounge. So I snapped what I could of Alex playing but the light didn't last long and Alex doesn't stay still for a moment. I got some fun photos but not the natural light portraiture shots I set out to practice.

No comments: