Friday, September 07, 2007

Talky talky

Todays HSMS is Talk.
'To converse or communicate. Show us 'talk' in your space today.'
If prem chat had been on tonight I would have taken a photo of my screen but that was last night so here's Alex talking to his Nan. He kept telling her 'car'. I think he associates her with trips in the car. We had Gymbaroo on today and when we pulled up in the car park there he started asking for Nana. This week Nana didn't come though, Dada did. Today was the local APEC 'holiday' so Graham had the day off. He still went to work after lunch until about 8pm.
The phone has to be on hands free for Alex to use it otherwise he pushes the buttons and hangs up.

He had to check behind to find out where the sound was coming from.

After this he walked around the house talking into a remote control.
He says hello, uh huh, ok, wow and bye. A whole conversation with himself.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Awwwww bless - they are such lovely photos!

Bobs said...

So cute! I love his expression in the bottom one! Lovely shots.

Sue said...

Ah! This is a great set of photos. Your son is gorgeous and what a smile.

Sue

Pam said...

Aren't they fun with the phone? My son had a love affair with it at that age.

Terrie Farrell said...

I can't leave a phone around for my girls, all of them are addictted.