Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Hold

Alex goes to bed with his 'Tedda' every night. We have to do the whole routine of tucking him into bed with his teddy and they both get kisses. Then each morning (lately) Alex has been waking up happy and instead of throwing everything out of his bed like he used to, he is playing with his teddy. I go in each morning to find Tedda either jumping, dancing or flying but always being held by Alex. So this was the first thing I thought of when I read that todays HSMS prompt is HOLD. 'To grasp, carry or support with your hands. Find 'hold' in your space.'
Luckily I checked the web site before Alex woke. I'm loving the early prompt posting because it gives me time to come up with something in daylight.
So when I heard Alex wake I went in armed with the camera. He loved it too, kept asking to see the photos of 'A' and got upset when I said it was time to put Tedda back to bed and have breakfast.
So here are some 'hold' photos.
This is what greets me each morning.
Can you believe he is this tall and still makes no attempt to climb out of his cot? Phew!


Now that's a hold! I love these shots :)


Tedda's dancing!

Time for Tedda to go back to bed.

7 comments:

Hazel said...

Awwwww - fantastic photos

Jodi Devine said...

Just too cute Bec!

Thomas has a teddy called Ack (which you have photographed). While he doesn't demand it, he does like to go to bed with it. In the morning, he makes sure he has Ack to hand to you before he gets out of bed.... quite funny actually. And I love it, because Ack is named after my pop Linton (which is Tom's middle name).

The photos of Alex are just gorgeous. How nice that he is happy in the morning.

Terrie Farrell said...

He looks too cute! Just put my almost 2 year old in a bed.....very scary to see the cot being dismantled and knowing it'll never be used again...sob sob! Oh well, they'll all leave home in 16 years time!

Mary said...

What a fantastic set of photos!

All of my Todays said...

Wow these are all fantastic. x

Louise said...

fantastic pics:) love the one where he is holding teds arms and his face is covered...

Bobs said...

I love these shots! That teddy looks SO well-loved!