Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Print

Lately it seems like the HSMS prompts are stalking me. They are fitting so well with what I'm doing each day :)
Todays prompt is Print.
'To produce in large quantities by mechanical process. Find 'print' in your space today.'
Today my latest print order was delivered so I've been busy sorting prints.
Here's a photo of print sorting in progress.
This one was only a small order of 77 prints. I was a bit concerned that the colours would be off. My monitor is still calibrated but since I installed CS3 my I can't get the colours to match on my printer. So I was worried that I'd have the same problem with photos from the lab.
Thankfully the colours are great so I've just sent off another order for 207 prints including 6 20x30" metallics. Can't wait to see how they turn out :)

6 comments:

Maaike said...

great take on the prompt!!

Hazel said...

Great take on the prompt - obviously spot on target for you

Bobs said...

Great shot! It's always exciting waiting for prints to come back from the processors!

Eleanor said...

Very fitting indeed.
E
xx

Louise said...

love the print shot... really creative:)

Pam said...

great idea for the prompt. I've been having the same problem with the color not being right on the printer or the monitor lately. But my photoshop orders have been fine.