Sunday, September 09, 2007

Show off!

Phew what a busy day!
Cleaning all morning, some washing even though it rained, in-laws over in the afternoon and then friends over this evening. All this with an excitable 2yo running riot. He loves having visitors but gets a bit silly when he is tired (like me). Multiple coffees and cake later, (so much for the diet today), everyone has gone, Jnr is asleep and I have a splitting headache (and the washing isn't finished).
The best thing about today is I finally got to show R&R the photos I took at their wedding last month. I made them a DVD slideshow. They loved the photos! I am so happy :) I wanted to be able to give them some beautiful photos even though I wasn't the official photographer. They haven't seen their official photos yet which I'm a little upset about. I didn't want to undermine the photographer (grooms sister) by jumping in with my photos first. My photos are supposed to be just candid supplements to her photos so I wanted her to have the glory of showing them first. Oh well they were so happy to see some photos that I'm glad I didn't wait any longer.
Good news is now they have seen the photos I have permission to show people and it's perfect timing for 'Show of Sunday' as HSMS. So instead of new photos today I get to show off my favourite wedding photos from last month :)
Now I'm off to order some prints for them. I have a magnificent 20x30" metallic print in mind as a gift for them.
Busy busy busy!

This first one is my most favourite (for now).






9 comments:

Terry said...

These are beautiful pictures, are you sure you weren't the "official" photographer, the one of the bride (headshot) alone is truly a beautiful picture, of course the bride is beautiful.
Have a good day.

Terry said...

These are beautiful pictures, are you sure you weren't the "official" photographer, the one of the bride (headshot) alone is truly a beautiful picture, of course the bride is beautiful.
Have a good day.

Hazel said...

Beautiful photos - beautiful bride (and everyone else!)

Eleanor said...

These are absolutely lovely, and my favourite is the meal table one (for quirkiness).
E
xx

Bobs said...

These are so beautiful! You should be very proud of them. Gorgeous photographs!

Terrie Farrell said...

Beautiful pics!

Sue said...

WoW!

There are some super shots here. Usually you can tell that there is an official photographer as everyone else has photos where the bride & groom are looking away from their camera towards his/hers.

Not so here. Well done.

Graham A said...

WoW! handsome people everywhere!
Very good showing off. :)

WendyB said...

Some beautiful shots here, a lovely present to give them.