Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Birthday cake all 'round

It's my brothers birthday and the HSMS word of the day is cake so I had a good excuse to eat cake :)
Happy Birthday Jim!
Let's hope you read this, leave me a comment if you do so I know, and when are you going to update your blog?
We had the out-laws and the newlyweds over to celebrate your birthday. We had a cookies and cream cheesecake with 3 candles. Alex blew out the candles for you and the rest of us ate the cake. Graham had to eat the piece Alex blew on, he hasn't got the hang of blowing without dribbling yet :)
Hope you have a great birthday, we miss you!


13 comments:

etteY said...

yum! yum! yummy cake! todays prompt makes my mouth water LOL!

Jolanda said...

Congrats on your brother and it's a lovely cake

Sam said...

LOL @ dribbling on the cake!!!

Lovely family photos ;o)

Hazel said...

Great celebration - great cake - great photos!

Terrie Farrell said...

That cake looks huge, i want a slice!

jim_au said...

Hey,

jim_au said...

Hey,

Of course I've seen it. This blog is my daily "shot" of home. Thanks.

The cake looks lovely, shame I can't try it.

Great photos.

Cheers
Jim

Bobs said...

Ooooh - that cake looks luvvverly!!
Such happy family pictures!

Anonymous said...

Aww thats a fab way to celebrate with someone who is far away. I could see myself eating a whole lot of cakes if I did the same lol

Sue said...

LOL spitting over the cake . . . I remember it sooooo well :D

Great set of photos. What a good idea to celebrate even though your bro couldn't be with you. Now that's something I may need to think about doing :) Any excuse for a piece of cake :D

Re the Jaffa Cakes. Found something on the net that might amuse you. Will post tomorrow.

Bye for now.

Sue

Anne said...

Awww... What a brilliant idea celebrating your brother's birthday!! Glad Jim enjoyed his 'slice'!!!

Unknown said...

I love how you did those 3 photos. Cool

All of my Todays said...

Happy Birthday Jim. The cake looks yummy. x