Thursday, October 12, 2006

Playtime photos

Some playtime photos from today. Actually with Alex pretty much all day is playtime because he never stops.
I took the camera outside with us today and wanted to get photos of Alex enjoying his new garden but I had to keep fetching him from the back door. Each time I put him on the grass he made his way back to the concrete, up the stairs and tried to get in the back door. The only way to keep him our was to let him dig in my pot plant (soon to be planted out) and pull leaves of the other grevillea.
If he looks a bit red in the photos it's because he was. He goes red as soon as he gets warm, just like his Mom.

I gave up after 5 mins and let him back inside, he went straight for the TV remotes, then went and smacked the TV screen saying 'dada'. He is so his fathers son.

Then he found his crayons and started drawing again. He want's to draw on everything though. I had to clean brown crayon off the TV tonight. Notice he uses his left hand and he fetches my slippers for me :)


No comments: