Thursday, October 19, 2006

Just some snapshots

Just some homely snaps from the last few days. I downloaded these off the camera last night, I'd forgotten what was on there. Looking at these anyone would think that all Alex wears is stripes.
Alex still has an upset tummy so we haven't been doing anything very exciting. Just lots of nappy changes and baths. He isn't sick but he isn't able to eat normal solids yet so we're keeping quiet to save his energy. We missed out on playgroup today and camera club last night.
Alex is happy though. Yesterday we had a good pretend play with his teddies. Previously when I tried pretend games he watched me and not the teddies. Yesterday he was watching the teddies and having a good laugh at them walking, talking and cuddling. He kept handing me the ones he wanted me to make walk and talk.

Alex loves the TV. Thankfully it's not on very often. He gets to watch something like Playschool most days but the TV doesn't stay on. The problem is he likes to watch it with his hands and even his face pressed to the glass. Here's a photo of him watching TV like this even when it wasn't on. That's his reflection in the glass.


Here's a photo of Tilly. It looks like she is sitting quietly but really she was trying to catch a fly or something only she could see. She knows she isn't allowed up there so she stopped as soon as she saw me and tried to look innocent.


Here's Alex on the move. He had his mouth stuffed with bread and a big bit hanging out. I grabbed the camera but forgot to check the settings. I had it set for a slow shot so I caught him in 'action'. Naturally he managed to drop the excess bread before I took the photo so I missed the whole funny face I was after but I like this shot.


These shots were taken when Alex woke up after a late nap. I don't know why I had the camera and flash in my hand when he woke up but a captive subject was too good to miss. I practiced bouncing my flash from all angles. There's some funny yellow colouring to the shadows in these shots which is caused by his bedroom light which is a big yellow sun.



Check out those beautiful curls :)


I love this because you can see his first molar. The second one has just come through on the other side but it's only just a little white dot so far.


It's interesting to see how much he has grown compared to these photos taken at the beginning of the year (with much nicer natural light).



Here's a shot which shows his yellow sun light and his blue dragonfly night light.

No comments: