Monday, October 23, 2006

Baby Gap

I was so excited when I found these Baby Gap PJs for Alex. Not only are they funky bright colours but they have the English spelling for Mom. OK it's probably meant to be US spelling but I call it English spelling. It's the one word the US gets right :)
Alex modeled his new PJs for me after his bath tonight. Check out that posing. The kids a natural. Hmmm is it good to be a natural poser?
Alex is feeling much better today. We didn't have any runny acid nappies today and he has been eating normal food. He actually has a bit of a Budda belly happening again.
He was standing on his change table for these shots. Don't worry Graham was hovering around just off camera ready to catch him if he stepped off.
Bad lighting and a high iso means there's quite a bit of noise in these. I was working with his yellow sun light, a desk lamp and the flash.


Playing shadow puppets.

Blowing kisses. I've been trying to teach him this for ages then he goes and does it for his Dad tonight, first go.

2 comments:

Jodi Devine said...

I always wondered why you wrote 'mom' for 'mum' (the school teacher in me...)!!!!

I love the shot with the shadow. Alex looks soooooo cute!

Isn't it funny how they can stand up on their change table. Thomas can sit on his and stay there too, not that I practise that often!

Polished Peripherals said...

Thanks Jodi.
Alex has a calendar which hangs over his change table, I took it down for these photos. We used to record his feeds and a nappies on it. Each month has photos of Alex from the previous year and he loves to look at it and point to the photos. I think that's why he is so keen to stand on his change table. That and the fact that his Grandmother taught him to turn the light switch on and off and he can only reach it by standing. Makes nappy changes hard!