Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dish

Today's HSMS is Dish.
"A shallow bowl or radio antenna. Find 'dish' in your space."
Well I like to think my husband is a bit of a dish but he isn't a shallow bowl or a radio antenna.

So I went through the shelves and came up with this.
I know it looks like an egg but it is a dish. My Dad made this during his pottery stage and somehow I scored it. It's a really good little dish for keeping knick knacks.
I haven't looked inside since our last move, about 6 years ago. It's just been sitting on the shelf with it's secrets hidden.

See it opens and there's the dish part.

and for the first time in 6 years here is the contents.

and here's another dish I think is pretty. This one came from a deceased estate onlong with some other bits and pieces I liked.

and here's Alex. Graham took this one tonight as he was putting the camera away for me.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

awwwwww!!! he is so cute!
i remember when i was that young lol!!