Monday, August 27, 2007

Sun

Mondays HSMS is Sun.
"An object that gives light and warmth. Find 'sun' in your space today."

So I took my little sonshine outside to capture the sun. It was a beautiful warm day, almost spring now!
Alex got to wear shorts for the first time in months and they fit him! Last summer his shorts were too long. This summer they should fit perfectly. Shirts are a different story. We will need some new ones soon. It was so nice to see his legs bare and I had forgotten how he gets red patches on the side of his face when he runs around in the sun.
Really looking forward to spring!

Here is my son and the sun. Both bring light and warmth.


and here's some more shots. The lawn really needs mowing and Alex does his best but just can't cut it. Actually for photos I like it long and green like this. When it's cut it doesn't look anywhere near as lush.
Alex was pushing his mower around making mowing noises until one of the neighbours started up a real mower. He got all worried about the noise and came to me for protection. The funny thing is when he does that he doesn't cuddle up to me, instead he backs into me and gets me to wrap my arms around him but with his back to me so he can still see and hear whats going on.







and just for comparison here's one from February in the same shorts. You can see how he has grown. Well I can anyway.

No comments: