Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cloud

So todays HSMS is cloud.
"A mass of water vapour. Show us 'cloud' in your space today."

It was 6pm when I found that, on what had been a cloudless day. The sun was already behind the hills and the light was almost gone but I grabbed the camera anyway and ran outside.
I stood in the backyard and looked around and found a cloud over the house. Well actually it wasn't over the house but the view I had of it was over the roof.
One of the neighbours was watching me. I'm sure he thinks I'm nuts, standing there photographing the sky. Especially after last nights effort shooting the moon.
So here is the cloud. Interesting shape.


and here is something else.
It's a flower :)
After shooting the cloud I turned and snapped a shot without aiming or changing my settings. So it was a slow shot and I was moving and this is what I got.

No comments: