Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Blood moon apple

The HSMS prompt for today is Apple.
"A red or green fruit from a tree. Show us 'apple' in your space today."

I was looking for a silver apple keyring I have but I don't know where it is so I hit the fridge. There's usually an apple in there somewhere. The apples from our local shop have been really disappointing lately, old, somewhat wrinkled and not crisp. The ones from Graham's work are nicer, being head office I think they get the best.
So here is an apple. Not a very attractive apple and it wasn't very tasty either.

Oh and we've gone over our monthly limit for the net so they've cut us back to slow access so internet access (and mail) is really slow. I've compressed these a little more than usual so I can upload them so the JPG quality is not very good and spoils the photos a bit.



Taken in the kitchen on a beige plate with 2 coloured chopping boards. Flash bounced off the ceiling. Canon 20D. Sigma 10-20mm lens at ISO 200, 1/250, F5.6.



Tonights moon was the 'blood moon' eclipse. I found myself wishing for a bigger lens again.
We set the tripod up in the backyard and took turns going out and snapping while cooking and eating dinner. These were with the 300mm lens.

2 comments:

Jodi Devine said...

Love how you are back doing your blog (and photos). Alex looks fantastic!

Jodi xx

Polished Peripherals said...

Thanks Jodi :)