Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Grumpy

Happy Birthday Dad and Happy Birthday Auntie Elin!
To celebrate his Grumpa's birthday today Alex went to sleep tonight, first go, no vomiting!
So Graham and I had a night of peace. I really needed it after another tantrum filled day, anything sets him off from his shoe falling off to me refusing to draw pictures of 'meows' for him over and over durring dinner.
I got a lot done tonight. I made up a complete wedding invite pack ready for proofing and it looks good.
Alex woke just a little while ago crying. I went in to comfort him and he started coughing so for a while there it was 'here we go again' but he just asked for his nappy changed. Then he had a drink and has gone straight back to sleep. Which is where I'm going now (Graham is keeping the bed warm).
Was supposed to be the coldest day of the year today (so far). Below average. Wasn't too bad but the wind was chilly.




Sometimes he just needs a helping hand from Mom.
It's nice to be needed.

No comments: