Saturday, May 05, 2007

Digiscrapbooking

Alex dropped his china teapot from his tea set tonight. It smashed on the bathroom floor. I'm kinda sad about that. I didn't really expect his tea set to last forever, most of his toys get broken or dirty but this loss upset me. It's so cute to see him playing with his tea set, even more so because it is small and delicate rather than big and plastic like most of his toys. He still has the cups and saucers and the milk jug just not the teapot. Funny tea pots don't last long in this house. I've broken a few myself.
When Alex was in the bath tonight I noticed how wide his shoulders are. I've never noticed before but he has really broad shoulders in relation to his hips. Yet another thing that takes after his Uncle Jim.
No photos today but here's some digiscraps.


1 comment:

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

Bec,
What beautiful pages!
Hugs,
Lisa