Thursday, October 09, 2008

over 2.5kgs now!

Now I've updated the blog I'm going to try and make an effort to keep it up again even if it's just a one liner each night. Today I waded my way through 460+ emails and I still haven't caught up there. Tomorrow I hope to finish the emails and catch up with my CTs online.
Today Ben had a visit to the nurse and a weigh in. He is now 2560gms which means he had a really good weight gain this week. Turns out he has actually been drinking nearly twice the min required amount. The nurse confirmed he has an umbilical hernia, something I noticed the other day, but that shouldn't be a problem, Alex had one when he was a baby and it went away. The nurse is happy with Bens progress and next week he sees the Pediatrician instead.
Ben is having more alert periods now and it is so nice to have an interactive baby instead of one that just eats, cries and sleeps. Unfortunately his alert times aren't always appropriate but when they coincide with mine it's the perfect time for photos :)

Dad is coming over tomorrow to put the new stairs in for the 'playroom' so I must get some photos in the morning for the before shots. Alex will be at day care tomorrow so the boys should be able to work in peace.

No comments: