Friday, March 16, 2007

the grass is greener

Alex was playing outside today, just before it rained (again) and it was that beautiful diffused prerain light that softens shadows and makes colours so bright. The grass was amazingly green.
So of course I had to get the camera out and try some colourful play time photos. I forgot that low light + fast moving toddler = blurry photos but we had fun anyway.
Then it rained.
Alex is getting up and down the back steps on his own now, he doesn't wait for me, and he was climbing on the garden chairs. He ended up filthy as usual and just a bit wet.




He thought this was a ball. It's actually a very heavy ceramic pot Dad made. I use it as a garden decoration. Luckily it's really solid because Alex threw it like a ball. He was so quick I only just got this shot.

No comments: