Sunday, March 11, 2007

Alex and his brother

Meet Alex and his brother. I wish!
Nah this is Alex at 1yo and Alex at 2yo.
We took Alex's 2yo photos yesterday and aimed to get the same look as last years 1yo photos. Here I've pasted one of each together to show how much he has grown. It looks like more of a difference than it really is because in last years photos he wasn't standing on his own so his knees are bent, he was leaning on Dad.

This years photos were a lot harder to take. He just doesn't want to stay put! We did get him to slow down for a while by giving him a camera of his own to play with.
So here's my little photographer.

There's a lot more photos but it will take me a while to go through them. I want to put together a collage like last years photos so there will be a fair bit of photoshop work to do when Alex lets me.

2 comments:

Graham A said...

Be careful what you wish for!

Oops, too late.

Graham A said...

Be careful what you wish for.

oops, too late! :)