Friday, January 09, 2009

A good day

It has been a good day (so was my birthday but I don't have time to write about that now).
Alex is at pre-school

So it's just Ben and myself today. Ben has had a good day so far. He slept well which gave me time to redecorate the blog and take down the Christmas theme I had. Do you like the new look? I made it myself.
Ben watched for a while and we played peek-a-boo around the camera :)

I think he likes his new bib :)
Now It's time fetch the golden child.

Ben is asleep and I hate to wake him to go out :(

2 comments:

Alanna Dare said...

Hope you had a great birthday! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award: http://www.prettypurplepolish.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

MakeupbyThess said...

@Rebecca - Oh how nice =) It's been a while since I checked out their nail polishes but when I have owned one or two they've been nice =)There are some Make up Store's in Autralia though, Sydney - Melbourne - Brisbane: see here http://makeupstore.se/duen/stores.php?country=au where to find them =)