Thursday, April 03, 2008

13 week belly shot

Last pregnancy I didn't get any belly shots. I kept thinking there would be plenty of time for them in the 3rd trimester and then missed out completely.
This pregnancy I'm going to get some belly shots even if I have to do my own :)
At this stage it's more fat than anything else but here's 13 weeks and 1 day. Sorry about the boobs but I tried it with a shirt on first and couldn't hold my shirt out of the way properly so I just looked fat in a big shirt. I took this with the self timer and the camera balanced on a pile of books while standing against my yellow computer room door. Would have probably been better without Jim's old trackies :) Alex couldn't resist getting in the shot, he loves the camera. He thought Mama's belly hanging out was funny and gave me a few pats on the belly.

I still don't have the new computer finished. Just lots of little things to sort out. Missing dlls etc.

1 comment:

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

love your belly shot.
Such wonderful news.
A beautiful brother or sister for Alex.

Hugs,
Lisa
mum to Mitch & Harry